Bitcoin Magazine is proud to be the longest running source for Bitcoin information; but we couldn’t do it without contributions from the Bitcoin community itself.
This past year alone, more than 30 knowledgeable and passionate Bitcoin enthusiasts of different backgrounds and areas of expertise have published opinion pieces with Bitcoin Magazine. Our readers have benefited from their insightful articles on a wide variety of topics.
Below is a list of op eds from 2019 — check out the ones you might have missed or reread a few favorites. Perhaps you’ll be inspired to write one of your own. Bitcoin Magazine strives to reflect the viewpoints of the Bitcoin community as a whole and welcomes contributions from our diverse readership.
- Op Ed: The Latest on FINRA and SEC Security Token and Custody Rules
- Op Ed: A Summary of NYAG vs. Bitfinex/Tether
- Op Ed: Should You File a Foreign Bank Account Report for Bitcoin Holdings?
- Op Ed: Want to Learn How to Contribute to Bitcoin? Try a ‘Good First Issue’
- Op Ed: Want to Learn About Bitcoin? Try the Bitcoin Core PR Review Club
- Op Ed: Want to Learn About Bitcoin? Try a Local Socratic Seminar
- Op Ed: Is the Age of Bitcoin-Powered Discounts Finally Upon Us?
- Op Ed: How Layer 2 Protocols Can Improve Bitcoin for Remittances
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: ‘We Need Blockchain, Not Bitcoin’
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: “It’s Not Secure”
- Op Ed: This Might Be Facebook’s Real Plan for Libra
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: ‘It’s a Ponzi Scheme’
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: The ‘Intrinsic Value’ Fallacy
- Debunking Bitcoin Myths: “It’s Only for Criminals”
- Op Ed: Bitcoin Is Turning Left vs. Right Into Big Data vs. Privacy
- Op Ed: Why Bitcoin’s “Toxic” Maximalism Makes Sense
- Op Ed: With Bitcoin, Anarchy Is the Point, Not the Problem
Giacomo Zucco: Discovering Bitcoin: A Brief Overview From Cavemen to the Lightning Network (series of 7 articles)
- Op Ed: Three Things to Watch for in Upcoming IRS Cryptocurrency Tax Guidelines
- Op Ed: Answering 10 Common Questions About Cryptocurrency and Taxes
Got something to say? Share your views by submitting a pitch to Bitcoin Magazinehere.