Listen to the episode here:
For this episode of the Bitcoin Magazine Podcast, host CK sits down with Max Hillebrand (@HillebrandMax), a prolific Bitcoin education and member of the Bitcoin privacy research group zkSNACKs. The pair dive into updates on Wasabi Wallet (ZKSnacks’ primary product) and discuss higher-level introductions to topics that are essential for all Bitcoiners and advocates of liberty.
Specific topics discussed include:
- Wasabi Wallet, Bitcoin mixing updates
- Chaincase creating a mobile client for Wasabi CoinJoins
- Explaining crypto anarchy
- Explaining property rights
- Discussing Wasabi’s growth
- All of the different aspects of Wasabi Wallet that make it a fantastic privacy wallet
- A shoutout to Andrew Chow for the HWI integration
- Explaining how Chaincase is creating a mobile client for Wasabi
- Discussing 6102 and Bitcoin CoinJoin
Bitcoin Magazine is the oldest and most established source of news, information and expert commentary on Bitcoin, its underlying blockchain technology and the industry that has grown up around it. Since 2012, Bitcoin Magazine has provided analysis, research, education and thought leadership at the intersection of finance and technology.