Bitcoin has been one of the world’s best-performing assets over the last 10 years, but behind the price, there’s a lot more going on. In this episode of the Bitcoin Magazine Podcast, we cover the top news stories over the past two weeks then feature two interviews from the Bitcoin 2019 conference. The first is with Sean Rach, CMO of Crypto.com, and the second is with Jenny Shaver, COO of Salt Lending.
- Miniscript: How Blockstream Engineers Are Making Bitcoin Programming Easy(er)
- Academic Paper Touts Bitcoin as “Hedge Asset,” Skeptical of Central Bank Coins
- U.S. Secretary of State Wants to Subject Cryptocurrencies to Existing Regulations
- Major Flooding Disrupts Chinese Hydro Power, Bitcoin Mining
- Satoshi Freeathlon Raises Awareness Through Sport
The Bitcoin Magazine Podcast is also on:
Find more episodes of The Bitcoin Magazine Podcast here!
Bitcoin Magazine is the oldest and most established source of news, information and expert commentary on Bitcoin, its underlying blockchain technology and the industry that has grown up around it. Since 2012, Bitcoin Magazine has provided analysis, research, education and thought leadership at the intersection of finance and technology.